Qamat for Documenting the Palestinian Struggle Verified - Hosted By Qamat Association
The idea of “Qamat for Documenting the Palestinian Struggle” emerged from our conviction that it is necessary to cling to the national struggle heritage, document and record it through objective, scientific and creative methodologies that would reflect an honorable image of the struggles of our people in the homeland and in the diaspora, and enhance the collective awareness of the younger generations about these struggle personalities and protect their narratives Sincerity of loss and fading.
A Palestinian society that believes in its just cause and a protector of the unifying Palestinian identity with all its components.
the message :
The Foundation seeks to contribute to the preservation of the Palestinian struggle heritage, and to contribute to building a generation aware of the struggles of the militants and their path through engaging in a sustainable documentation process for all the fighters and their families; Relying on modern media tools and platforms.
1: Enhancing the collective awareness of the Palestinian cause and their path.
2. Archiving and documenting the Palestinian struggle to preserve our struggle experiences during our national march.
3. Networking with official and civil parties in order to build the capacities of youth groups in the field of documentation and information.
4. To establish a state of belonging and solidarity with the struggle experiences in all Arab, regional and international forums.
looking forward :
Consultation with the competent authorities to achieve the integration of informational and narrative outputs into the educational and university system.
– Employing inspiring and creative youth energies in order to ensure success in documenting the Palestinian struggle and disseminating these experiences through media platforms, especially the new media.
Establishing a virtual museum “website” that collects all archival materials and presents them in interesting, impressive and interesting ways.
• TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY