Who is the Social Directory Association(Al Daleel)?
Al Daleel is a local, non-sectarian civic non-profit organization established in 2018 to serve the local community, promote sustainable economic and social development, and empower and promote marginalized groups, especially rural women, to make them productive and effective in their society and equal to men.
Helping children complete their studies and building their abilities and skills to reduce school dropout.
The organization’s goals:
Social Directory Association seeks to
* Activating the role of women in society and valuing their work
* Make them able to make decisions and meet challenges
* Empowering them to become an active actor and a key contributor to sustainable development
* Assist in raising the level of education through scientific programs to reduce school dropout.
* Provide social assistance to poor families and improve their social status, especially the elderly and the elderly